stop all that!

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: stop all that!
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 07:53:12 -0400
Gary A Winblad wrote:
>I have heard that the Ford Courier/Mazda b2000 dual master
>cylinder fits fine... ??

Sounds great; but it better be a darn compact master cylinder. There is not
much room in the engine compartment, and especially around the m/c's. Yeah,
that's one of my favorite bits of Sunbeam (or Girling, or whatever)
engineering, in particular the way the brake line fits into the master
cylinder in such a way you have to make a custom wrench to install/remove.

Hey, if the original system had dual master cylinders, we would've had
twice the opportunity for leaks ("double your pleasure, double your fun").

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com