Keeping cool, but not necessarily the Tiger

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Keeping cool, but not necessarily the Tiger
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 09:02:30 -0400
Does anybody connected w/CAT know the stock # for the "Tiger Kan Kooler"
mentioned in the penultimate issue of Tiger Tales? And does anybody have
one, want to offer an opinion or description?

My, "I'd Like To See" list recently included a Tiger beer (or soda) hugger,
and I could get 'em made up in quantity through or company's Ad Specialties
division, cheap enough that even I could "float" the cost of a shipment of
500 or so; I've seen samples, quality is pretty good. I don't want to
duplicate efforts, though; if there's a good one out there already, that's
OK w/me.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com