cooilng(neat catalog)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: cooilng(neat catalog)
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 07:06:14 +0100
Hi all just wanted to tell you all about this neat catalog I recieved
today.  It;s called "RACER WHOLESALE" (1-800-886-RACE)  It really has some
neat things in it.  They have electric cooling fans down to 7.5 inches  in
diameter the smallest size I've seen sold.  They would work well side by
side in front of the radiator.  Also they have lots of other real cool
stuff.  They have a billet aluminum remote oil filter adapter that can be
turned 360 degrees.  I'm thinking of getting that and installing an oil
cooler, which they also have.  Also inline oil filter housings which are
the way to go under tight hoods.  They also have racing seats and lots of
racing suits and related goodies.  Check them out you won't be sorry. Later
Armand

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie