Alternator conversion

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Alternator conversion
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 09:58:48 -0700
Tiger owners.

I would like to replace my generator with an alternator. I recently
acquired an aluminum CAT alternator bracket. If anyone out there has done
this conversion using the CAT bracket could you E mail me the following
information. The part number or year and model of car for the alternator
that fits the CAT bracket. A wiring diagram. A list of other items I may
need to perform this modification, voltage reg., different pulleys/belts,
etc. Any info on this subject would be helpful.

Thanks, M. Sutter