Fallahay award

To: "tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fallahay award
From: "TIM JORDAN" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 17:06:18 -0700

Mark,
Glad to hear you are going to dust off the TIGER website.  I am one among
many that are
interested in the continuation of this very prestigious award.
Unfortunately we have been left in the dark
regarding procedures, nominations, etc.  How about open nominations for the
memorial.  Larry Akisson (ptc) , Steve Acala,
Curt Meinel, Rob Martel, are just a few of the deserving Tiger enthusiasts.
 Do others want to post nominations to the list?
I'm one that believes the award is not a popularity pole,  but a
recognition for work done, consistent effort for the marque,
consistent provider of information (factual), enthusiasum for new and older
Tiger owners alike and a positive outlook for the future of the marque.
Anyone you know fit the mold?

B9470080