Re: Fallahay award

To: TIM JORDAN <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Subject: Re: Fallahay award
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 15:20:38 -0700 (PDT)
 Tim and All,

 How about Dale Akezewski (messed up his name) down south? He has been
racing Tigers and building them and some very nice modifications for
years.

 And I will probably get killed for this but here goes NORM MILLER!!!
here is a guy who is currently doing something towards furthering the
marque. He is always helping owners and prospective owners, puts out a
magizine, is curator of the International Registry of Sunbeam Tigers, runs
an informative web site, wrote the Book of Norman and does repair and
 restoration of Tigers. He will Kill me for this but I think he has
 earned the recognition
Bill