RE: Subject line? I have no idea.

To: Larry Wright <lrw@aop.com>, Tigerlist * <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Subject line? I have no idea.
From: rhoefle@ctlinc.com (Rick Hoefle)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:54:06 -0400
Larry
It seems to me that you have answered your own question.  When presented
with the prospect of waiting 2 hours to use a toilet, the women I know
would very likely reconsider dragging you out from under your car.

YMMV
Rick

Larry Wright wrote:

Just finished a household project, and looking forward to finishing up
the
Garage Queen, untouched since October, this weekend. Now Susan wants to
go
to the big air show at Andrews Air Force Base here in Maryland instead.
Yeah, jam myself onto a concrete parking lot in 90-degree heat with
800,000
other people and a 2-hour wait to use the loo.

What's everybody's best "I gotta stay home and work on the car" line?