weekend stuff

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: weekend stuff
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 08:24:18 -0400
Steve Laifman wrote:
>Thanks for the info on the upcoming archive in June.  You neglected to
give
>Mark's URL <http://www.corpdemo.com/tiger/>

Is anyone having problems getting into this site recently? To prevent my
having typed it in wrong, I also tried the link @ Norm's site, didn't work.
then I tried a search engine or two, didn't work. BTW, I'm on Microsoft
Internet Mail and Internet Explorer here.

tiger technologies wrote:

>Now Tiger Technologies has THE answer. Available in limited supply is the
>GPS Tiger Cap. Part # TT109-98.

What colors? And do you take Visa yet?  :-)

Tim Jordan wrote:

>I am looking for any feedback on some pieces that came with my Tiger.
>The car is a 1964, #B9470080.
>Along with some LAT options were a pair of door scuff pads.
((SNIP))
>I may sell if anyone is interested.

Can't say I blame you, Tim. Looking at the photos @ Norm's site, they don't
enhance the look of the car much. I have long legs, yet the door opening
seems wide enough for me to get in & out w/out dragging my feet against the
door trim. IMHO, YMMV, yeah-yeah-yeah.

That reminds me; one thing I am looking for. A source for replacement
door-opening limiters? Somehow mine went away when I removed the doors for
a repaint a few years back. I suspect, for safety's sake, It it best to
replce them. Probably, I could shove in a pair from some other car, but if
'originals' are available, well...

Oh, yeah, I lost out. All Saturday clearing up the garage; four months on a
home-improvement project and I had accumulated so much cr*p in the garage I
almost couldn't see the car. So, Sunday, I'm tired but ready to start
swinging wrenches-- yup, you guessed it. Off to the air show. Susan wins
again. Eh, it was pretty cool (as well as pretty hot, 88 degrees).

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com