Re: Rootes plants

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Rootes plants
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 06:13:00 -0700
    Does anyone know of a web site for this periodical?  I'd like to read what
was said.  I don't know why I still love these cars, but I do.  I haven't owned
one in a long time, (although I'm still looking for a cheap local one to buy),
but I'm still enjoy all aspects of this subject matter.  I also always check out
the web sites mentioned in here.  Personal sites, and commercial....

    All I can say is.....keep up the great work.....I'll be joining the "Owners"
group again someday...

Rich