Sheepskins

To: bruiser@ont.com
Subject: Sheepskins
From: TigerCoupe <TigerCoupe@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 10:38:29 EDT
On Thursday, 21 May 1998 you wrote:

>I am thinking about putting real sheepskins on my 65 Tiger.  I was<
>wondering if there is someone out there that supplies a quality fitted<
>actual sheepskin for my Tiger.<

Since you are obviously a serious Tiger enthusiast Bruce, I assume you are
seeking the hide of a black sheep so that your seat covers will match your
Wilton wool carpets and the rest of your Tiger upholstry.  In this case I
would recommend you acquire them from Specialty Hides of Inner Tazmania, as
they supply only the finest black sheepskin covers.

Of course, for moth control, you will want to replace your walnut dash with
one made of cedar, and also keep an ample supply of moth balls in your cubby
box.

Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full!

Dick Barker