It's only a free video if you actually _get_ it

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: It's only a free video if you actually _get_ it
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 10:13:24 -0400
Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com

> From: Fraser, Ron <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>
>       I bought a copy of Classic and Sports Car and I have the free video
> card, but I lost the thread about video format.   What is NTSC and PAL
video
> format and which one is used in the USA.

I understood it to be NTSC for USA, but it may not matter; the USPS won't
let you order the tape at all, if your experience is like mine. The #)^*!
Postal "service" took my postcard, canceled the stamp, and mailed the
card-- back to me! They couldn't tell the difference between the 'from' and
'to' addresses, even though I drew a circle around the intended address and
drew arrows to it to get their attention. Perhaps best to stick the card in
a #10 envelope to mail it, or, better yet, send it by UPS or Fed-Ex. D*mn,
the tapes are probably all gone by now...