Re: Gear Shift Lever

To: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Gear Shift Lever
From: Keith Ballard <kdbsd@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 23:00:00 -0700
James...great article on the repair of the shift lever.  I have converted quite
few Mustang levers to the early short shifter version and I found it easier to
buy a
replace the cable than try to use the old one.  Any good bike shop has a
collection
of  hand brake replacement cables and the extra length give you a better grip
when
brazing the assembly together.
keith ballard