Re: little Cat, big roar

To: PLRRESTO@aol.com, tjordan@wagnerprocess.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: little Cat, big roar
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 01:32:29 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-03 02:20:36 EDT, PLRRESTO@aol.com writes:

<< I suppose I would understand if I read CAT newsletters, but I have not been
 member of CAT since the Parts Dept. fiasco. >>

Paul, since the Parts Dept. fiasco, NO ONE has been a member of CAT.

CAT "The Club" pretty much invalidated the entire concept of "membership" that
night when the seven-member board of directors, and two especially noxious
spouses shouted out in unison the most unforgettable "We ARE The Club!" and
"The Board Rules!"

Sadly, the CAT "leadership" nowadays thinks a "club" still exists.  Anybody
remember the term "blind visionaries"?

We'd better duck for cover now; the Topic Turds 'll be stinkin' on us big-time
pretty quick!

Ramon