Re: Smitty's Burgerfest

To: OldeAlp@aol.com
Subject: Re: Smitty's Burgerfest
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 11:21:47 -0700
Ole,

I regret having to leave early and missing this "spectacle"  (Gee Dick,
does this mean the motor is finally broken in?? And when will we see some
of this action on a closed circuit?) Of course Ole, we Tiger drivers can
always expect you to report our antics in full detail. My wife still gives
me a ration about the 150+ mph caper with Jim Romeo on Interstate 15 you
published in the club newsletter!!  Fortunately, she and Ann are pretty
understanding, as is Joan I assume. We're just not sure what would grieve
them the most if we crashed, us or the car ($$$$$$).

Bob