Tigers United Getting Real Close!

To: Alpines List <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>, Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tigers United Getting Real Close!
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 00:07:59 -0700
Howdy Sunbeamers:

Here's the current tally for Tigers United, this month, June 26-27-28,
at Big Bear Lake, California:
46 Tigers, 7 "Series" Alpines, 1 "proper" Alpine ("Ole" Olson's 50's
version) assorted non-Rootes cars, and 102+ people, so far. We're still
expecting more entries from people who have said they're coming. People
are coming from Australia, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Missouri and
northern and southern California, among other locations.

Exact itenerary for the event will be handed out when you check in at
the beautiful Northwoods Resort Hotel. There will be a Sunbeam video and
slide show, fun, concours, fun, parts swap and sell, fun, autocross,
fun, ralley, fun, lots of food (four meals included in the entry+fun),
and plenty of fun.

For those of you who have Sunbeam parts and stuff to sell or swap, the
BIG Tigers United Swap and Sell will take place on Saturday morning at
the concours event in the Northwoods parking lot, from 8-noon. Display
tables will be set up at 7AM.  Let me know if you plan on bringing up
things to sell or swap so we can give the hotel a guesstimate on how
many tables we'll need.

If you haven't made your plans to attend, do it now!!!! We're going to
have to call the hotel tommorow, Sunday, as all 60 rooms in the block we
reserved at the event discount  room rate were taken as of yesterday.
We'll get them to expand the block to 70-75 rooms if we can. Contact us
if you have any questions, but this is shaping up to be a great, fun
event.

Steve, Jane and Carrie (The CAT Dog) Sage