Gas pump problems

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Gas pump problems
From: "Patrick Lauber" <lauber@tusco.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 15:10:05 -0400
Re: Larry Wright's post

I have also had problems filling my '67 Tiger II.  I seem to get better
results by NOT sticking the nozzle in as far as it will go. Put it in all
the way and then pull it back out a few inches and you'll be able to
fill-er-up faster. However, you'll probably never be able to use the "hold
down" - it seems like the equalizing line between the two tanks just can't
transfer fuel as fast as today's pumps can deliver it.

Glad to hear the Garage Queen has returned! Will it now have to be
rechristened the Beltway Queen?