Sunbeam Spotted !!!

To: "Sunbeam Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Sunbeam Spotted !!!
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 22:48:46 -0700
     Saturday afternoon, the family and I were driving up into the Cascades for
a weekend of fun at our families cabin.  We stopped of in Issaquah, (small town
East of Seattle on I-90 ), to pick up some supplies, and have lunch.  As we were
leaving a Beautiful looking 64-67 BRG Alpine or Tiger drove by going the other
way.  My keen instincts for noticing headlight hoods, straight fins, and color
code 86, are deeply ingrained, and grabbed my attention like SAC's Early Warning
Radar!.  I immediately changed lanes and signaled that I was going to turn
around and chase him down !.  The wife of course noticed this diversion from the
normal beaten patch to the malls, and asked me where the hell I was going.
Stating the fact that a Sunbeam had just past by and that I must engage in hot
pursuit, had no impact on the fact that we were already late, and didn't have
time to sight see!

    I am ashamed to admit that I failed to engage the pursuit.  He slipped away!
This was approximately around 2pm in the sunny afternoon on the North Side of
I-90 and past me, as he drove with the top down/off, next to the Issaquah
Costco.

    If this was YOU, please let me know, it sure looked good...

Rich

Now utilizing the legal firm from Car Talk Plaza, ....Dewey, Cheetum, & Howe.
Catering by Russell Upsumgrub