TEAE United XX

To: "'Mark Olson'" <molson@gomez.sc.intel.com>,
Subject: TEAE United XX
From: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eagle1.eaglenet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 08:10:43 -0400
This is for all Sunbeam enthusiasts:

With the recent change of charge on our TEAE newsletter staff there have =
been unforseeable delays in getting the newsletter out with the =
registration form, however, a group of us will be meeting for a big =
party to put together a mailing.  A date will be set once all materials =
are gathered and volunteers will be welcomed.

This will be a landmark event for TEAE being its 20th United.  The hotel =
where the event will be held is a beautiful waterfront site and is, =
without doubt, the most picturesque in the area.  Fine dining and =
shopping are minutes away by foot or by car.  All event sites have been =
secured with membership funds.

So far, registration has been slow, largely because of the newsletter's =
delay, but I could use some help with word of mouth and a few reproduced =
copies of the registrastion form for now.  I can provide the form via =
e-mail or it can be downloaded from the TEAE website =
(http://www.mindspring.com/~teae/).  The registration form is a =
prohibitively large file (19k) for our Tiger and Alpine net controller =
to allow through.

Your assistance and early registration is greatly needed until we can =
get our mailing out.  This will be a great event, don't miss it!!  =
Mailing instructions are on the registration form.

Thanks for you continued support and patience,=20

Kirk Even, TEAE Event Assistant Coordinator