East vs. West

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: East vs. West
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 09:26:05 -0400

     I thought that the left coast folks were supposed to be more laid back
     than we uptight easterners.  So, why is it that TE/AE can put on a
     United of comparable size each year without having a month of flame
     jobs cluttering up this network?

     This year it appears that there's so much western venom flowing that
     they have to start a couple weeks ahead to get it all in.  I've been a
     TE/AE United chairman once, a United contributor several times, and a
     TE/AE board member for over a decade, and I think I've seen more
     complaining in the last week than I've heard about all of our previous
     19 events, combined.

     Recall the words of Chairman Lee.  "Lead, follow, or get out of the
     way!"

     Join us this fall at the Maryland shore for a fun, low pressure
     weekend.

     Stu Brennan