TEAE United XX Boat trip

To: "'Alpine Net'" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: TEAE United XX Boat trip
From: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eagle1.eaglenet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 06:47:34 -0400
Latest update to the registration form:

One item not on the original Events list is a Boat excursion of the =
Patuxent River and Solomons Island area.  This is included in the cost =
of the event, meaning no additional charges once you arrive at the event =
or at the boat.

Those of you who have already submitted your registration forms, the =
boat excursion is included as well.

If you have never visited our area, or even if you have, but have not =
seen it from the water, you would understand why we are a fast growing =
destination for vacationers, seafood lovers and sports fishing =
enthusiasts.

Kirk