Nor Cal Shelby Club

To: "tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Nor Cal Shelby Club
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:26:30 -0700
Steve,

Sent my check to the Shelby club last month.  Should have done it
when I first started Tigering.  There is a link to the Nor Cal Shelby Club
Website on Norm's Web page.  The have a good newsletter that covers
Shelby, Cobra, Tiger, and other Fords.  They seem to be very organized
and offer all types of events throughout the year.  They have many Tiger
owners
in the club and are enthusiastic about more Tigers joining.  With the clout
of
a large National Club, your local Shelby Club can offer you resources that
in the very least will compliment your local Tiger Club.

Ever hear the phrase "Ride the Bear"?  Joining your local Shelby Club will
improve the visibility and value of the Marque.

Tim
B9470080