Paint

To: tigers@autox.team.net;, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Paint
From: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@traveller.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 11:40:11 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks for all the response on paint code.

I got an email back from PPG today with 2 more mixing numbers.

I spoke with my local supplier. He has a new computer matching system
called Prophet that he says he can take a sample the size of a business
card and it will calculate a formula in about 30 seconds.

I am going to look at the chips for the 3 mixing numbers I have and if
they don't look right I am going to try the Prophet. The idea of having
a formula to use again seems better to me than his first sugestion of
bucket matching.

Will let everyone know the outcome.

Bill Gullatt