Re: Alger conversion and autox II

To: JEFF_CARTER@HP-Cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Alger conversion and autox II
From: Victor Paul Erwin <vic@unix1.sncc.lsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:08:57 -0500 (CDT)
The idea is to build a street/AP autocrosser. I'd plan on putting a
complete custom rear end under the car - 4 link or something. I'd like to
do a tubular front end, but couldn't afford it. If I didn't travel so
much, I'd look into making a dedicated AP racecar. Now why would a want to
buy a perfectly good Tiger to hack into it? To me it'd make more sense to
cut up a less valuable car.

Is there anyone that sells high-end suspension kits for the cars, or would
I be doomed to sending it to a shop with cubic $s for custom suspension
development. I seem to remember a Super Ford that had an article on a
Tiger that had been gone through by Griggs Racing. Anyone know anything
about it?

 -Vic