The real world

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The real world
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:41:56 -0400
Tiger Folks,
        There are very few Tigers in Melbourne/Palm Bay, Florida
(About 1/2 way down the Florida East coast).  It would be nice if
someone with a Tiger was interested in moving here.  As an incentive,
my company, Harris ISD, is looking to hire 20 software engineers in
the next 90 days. Experienced software engineers in C++ and UNIX
or new grad software engineers in C++ and UNIX.  If you are
interested, then send me E-mail directly and attach a resume.
        Sorry this is not completely about Tigers, but it is closer
 than some games people play.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others