THE GAME

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: THE GAME
From: "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@best.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 17:41:40 -0700
At 11:16 AM 6/26/98 -0700, B9470080 wrote:
>...and rolled a 12!  If there is not a separate class for Completely
Disassembled Stock Tigers, I must pick up my diceesssss and quit...

"disassembled" is the natural state for the Sunbeam Tiger.  12 puts you in
some rarefied air.  Oxygen is dispersed automatically at 6, 799 feet.  As a
hill dweller and accused liar, you should be happy any of us talk to you.
The condition of your car has no impact on this year’s "concours".  All
judges are from the Corvette club.