Hardtop Bows

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hardtop Bows
From: "STEPHEN SALATA USAET(UTC -04:00)" <ssalata.ford@e-mail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 02:35:40 EDT
Since I received NO responses to this request, I assume either no one
had the information, or that I should have included non-Tiger content about
dice games or such.  But, for the benefit of those who didn't see it first
time...
I'm planning the long delayed restoration of my bargain ($75.00) hardtop,
a cheap price which accounts for the missing headliner.  The original bows
are missing, and I have no idea of what they looked like.  Can someone give
me some dimensions (length and wire diameter) for them, along with info on
any bends in them?  I would like to reproduce a set.  Replies can be
cc'ed to DSALATA@UMICH.EDU

Thanks.