Re: Sunbeams on Tape Productions Sunbeams on Tape Productions

To: "'Alpine's Peak'" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Sunbeams on Tape Productions Sunbeams on Tape Productions
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 16:04:12 -0700
    CNN just reported that Judge Kenneth Star will be looking into the
misappropriation of funds, and has leaked to the press that there are some
secretly recorded tapes of a unknown person discussing the merits of which car
to feature and who they thought they could get the most money out of.  They were
quoted as saying "...His is in real nice shape, and he'll pay a bundle to us to
have us feature his as the Best of it's kind.  (other voice) Yeah, a Bundle, and
he'll even buy the Beer !...".  Mr. Star went on to say that they then spoke in
codes as if they had been tipped to the surveillance. Codes like "forest 86 and
moonstone were heard on the tape.  These were then followed by other's that all
began with B94, B38, B39 and others.  Throughout the taped conversations, other
code words were heard and have been sent on to the cryptography department for
decoding.  Some of these are "Watts Linkage", (This possible link between Former
Secretary of the Interior James Watt and this tape are being vigorously
investigated), and Humber, ( this obvious link to the Military will be
investigated to the fullest extent that the law allows, and beyond).  There was
one deep concern heard on this tape.  It was in reference to someone named "Rick
at SS".  Now this may be a reference to either the US Secret Service, or to some
Nazi sympathizing group up to this point unknown.  Judge Star was heard to say
that more will be leaked as the investigation continues.....

    Wow!  This sounds Serious !!!...............

Rich

8-)    I have way too much free time....I need a project car to keep me from
doing this !