Tiger for sale

To: "'Tiger Net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger for sale
From: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eagle1.eaglenet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 16:23:12 -0400
Another tidbit from the British Car Days show in Bowie, MD:=20

Dave Moennich (410-737-0771 x 007) near Baltimore, MD has a Mk I for =
sale with lots of extras (new and used).  This was one of many project =
cars that never made it to the owner's priority list.  Sounded like it =
had a number of LAT options.  I don't think he had an idea on pricing so =
you might work a good deal.  Actual condition is unknown, but there are =
a few people out on the right coast who may take a look for the left =
coasters.