FW: Tiger for sale

To: "'Tiger Net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Tiger for sale
From: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eagle1.eaglenet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 16:32:53 -0400
Another tidbit from the British Car Days show in Bowie, MD:=20

Dave Moennich (410-737-0771 x 007)(also try 410-944-2255) near =
Baltimore, MD has a Mk I for sale with lots of extras (new and used).  =
This was one of many project cars that never made it to the owner's =
priority list.  Sounded like it had a number of LAT options.  I don't =
think he had an idea on pricing so you might work a good deal.  Actual =
condition is unknown, but there are a few people out on the right coast =
who may take a look for the left coasters.