FW: Universal Identification

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: Universal Identification
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 15:26:18 -0400
Norm, could the Registry be enlarged or duplicated to track all Sunbeams?
*       We could use a sticker or plate (with special rivets so we can look
back and laugh) that would be destroyed if tampered with (like TAC?).
*       We could have information on all cars on line for all to see and
understand.
*       We could be free to do what they want with there cars and be
unmolested by the suspecting and protect the unsuspecting.
*       We could rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1..............Opps carried
away again.