RE: Identification Dilemma

To: Rich Atherton <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Subject: RE: Identification Dilemma
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 16:17:13 -0400
I agree 100%.
        The sticker/plate in the case of an uninspected car would be
available upon request and would serve to allow declaration of background.
Again, this would clear the air if it looks like a Tiger and provide
background information on the car.
        In the case of an un-TAC'd Tiger the sticker/plate would serve the
purpose of demonstrating what the owner is representing the car as.  This
subject to verification or a verbal beating if they know it is not a Tiger
and try to pass it off as one.

Will TAC be at the TE/AE United in Maryland this year?