Re: Identification Delema

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Identification Delema
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 21:11:01 -0600
Don't mean to be negative, but this sounds a little like:
"When hand guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have hand guns"

Anyone trying to impersonate a Tiger will undoubtedly undo your special
tag when they
swap in the Tiger VIN.

Sorry, just because I think like a criminal doesn't mean I am one.

Good Luck,
Mark