Re: Blue with White Stripe Tiger

To: "Steve Laifman" <Laifman@flash.net>, <MWood24020@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Blue with White Stripe Tiger
From: "Bill and Carol Rogers" <milward@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 21:09:17 -0700
OK Steve, I'll own up to it - It was Carol Roger's Mediterranean Blue Tig
that had the Tupper Ware tool holder inside the spare.  I had a hell of a
time purloining the cake carrier from the kitchen.  Its late now, but I
will go and look in daylight and see if there is any more data on it;
pretty sure it is Tupper though.
Bill Rogers