RE: Database

To: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@traveller.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Database
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 09:05:11 -0400
Cool,  I would let people make them up - easy to remember.  If we had E-mail
address or phone number so you could contact the person that would be great
to.

Data base sticker # (could be declared VIN #)
Model (Alpine, Tiger, Alger, Custom -develop some standards)
All the stuff that's in the registry, tires - make & size, rim make and size
Engine make
  Displacement
  HP - est
  Other modifications
Transmission
Performance figures (0-60, 60-0, 1/8, 1/4, if other then stock)
Cars occupation - driver, concurs, auto cross, drag racer, garage floor
cover
Owners occupation
History of the car as you know it
                          as you imagined it
Standard set of pictures
    (How hard is it to have pictures reside at your page so that the
pictorial record is not at the mercy of the Every changing web page).

        Steve do any other car clubs have a data base like this would be?
        While I'm making work for Bill - how about a restoration "Banner"
that would represent each of the steps in restoring a Tiger - click on a
step for how-to pictures tips and warnings (wish I still had my rivets).
Individual steps could also be used to help people repair Stuff i.e. brake
servo.