Database

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Database
From: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@traveller.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 11:27:43 -0500 (CDT)
Lots of good feedback so far!

Larry pointed out that it seemed like we were making a shopping list for
thieves. What if the only reason for your VIN was as a search parameter.
It would be purged from returned data. You enter your VIN to search for
the 20 closest cars to yours. You would get a list with the basic info
and owner or email.

We could also use regions instead of States:

Alabama and Georgia for instance would show up as SE-US and so on and so
forth.

If you searched by state ale you would get is basic stats:

State     Tiger     Alpine     Imp ....
AL         14        27           3

Give me more feedback
Bill Gullatt