Mazda Wannabe and wheels

To: Tiger Network <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mazda Wannabe and wheels
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 20:14:57 +0000
If by Mazda Wannabee, Mr. Brennan is referring to an early Miata wheel, he
should
understand that a new Miata wheel and a new Minilite wheel are close in price,
at least Ricks prices.

Also, some of us happen to resent this Wannabee connotation. Some of us like
the
Miata because we'd like to take a long trip away from home in a roadster, and
we
don't wannabee stuck by the side of the road. Speaking strictly of my East
Coast
brethern, they rarely take their Sunbeam even to work because of a perceived or
real fear that it won't make the round trip.

This is  change-daily-driver time for me, and while I may go back to a modular
V8 Mustang GT or SVT, I'm also looking at Miatas, Stu, so be carefull what you
say.