65 Series IV Alpine for sale

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 65 Series IV Alpine for sale
From: jay peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 21:29:51 -0700
For Sale;
65 BRG Series IV GT w/ automatic. The car has many new parts and is in
good overall condition with a straight, rust free body. The paint is a
little tired but I think will probably come back with a good polish and
wax. Interior is fair with worn carpets but no major tears or rips. The
car runs great, but is leaking brake fluid to somewhere not visible
beneath the car (booster perhaps?). Hardtop for the car is in rough
shape and needs a complete restoration. Car also comes with a new owners
and shop manual. The car needs to be sold as I am getting ready for a
remodel so all offers will be considered.
$1500
Car is in the Santa Barbara area of Southern California and delivery is
possible to So Cal or maybe as far north as San Francisco depending on
the beer temperature.
Jay Peterson
japeterson@earthlink.net
805 964-8299