Re: British Car Day

To: "Paul Harlacher" <pharlacher@igi.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Day
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:35:47 -0700
Paul,
You bet the 1800 was indeed manufactured off the Jensen line for the full
year of 1961 and 62 and part of 63, approx. 1600 cars were made there, the
unibody construction, and frame rails, panels etc.
Mirror the Tiger, as well as wheel base, electrical, crossmember brake
system and on and on...
I have owned and restored 10 or so P1800's, very interesting indeed....
I always made a stir at the all British meets with mine...
Comparing my Tigers against the Volvo was also fun indeed.

Have a SUPER weekend to all...

Jan..