Re: 255/256/257

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: 255/256/257
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 14:43:20 -0400
Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Division of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com

> From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
> To: Larry Wright
> The only problem I had with Kirt's message

And at the risk of redundancy, let me reiterate; this is a great fastener
list, my only copy is an old fax(severely smudged) I keep in a binder in my
garage. Just want a fresh copy (I'll print it out in 24-point type!).

 was that the proportional
> spacing was fouled up, which is a common problem. It is my understanding
> that the list server doesn't support HTML,

Oh (thoughtful pause while Larry acts like he knows what Bob is talking
about).

 and other AOL users could access
> it there. BTW Larry, I'm using Eudora Pro 4.01; what e-mail client are
you
> using that was so creative with the translation?

Microsoft Internet Mail. Only posts from a few Listers gets "modded" this
way, and not always with the same extra characters.

Whew! I was beginning to think Kirt was providing Whitworth equivalents!
:-)