Re: 255/256/257

To: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>, "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: 255/256/257
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:47:33 -0700
    Speaking on the Subject of supported text through the autox.team.net
server....Can we get this changed to support RICH TEXT format, and to include
attachements of a restricted size of maybe 100K?  This would make the use of
this list, and the Alpine List of course, much easier with the ability to send
small pictures, or other usefull tools like that tire size vs RPM spread sheet
that someone did a while back.

    Are these changes that can be made for our use?  This applies to both the
Alpine and Tiger lists...

Rich

the RICH TEXT has nothing to do with me....8-)