Re: Bolts?

To: "Larry Paulick" <larry@netkonnect.net>,
Subject: Re: Bolts?
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 22:05:35 -0500
Here in the backwater of Lafayette, LA, we have a company called A&B Bolt &
Supply Inc. who seems to stock every bolt on the face of the earth.
Actually, Lafayette is a major oil town serving most of the Gulf of Mexico
offshore, hence A&B's reason for existance.  Last time I went there I
needed 12 chrome flathead bolts.  They gave them to me rather than fill out
the paperwork for a sale.  They are probably too remote to be of interest
to anybody besides me, but if you need more info, let me know.

Jim Pickard
B9473298