Re: E-mail cure (If you use Netscape) + Tiger Tales Issue Hits The Mail

To: Larry Allbritton <larryall@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: E-mail cure (If you use Netscape) + Tiger Tales Issue Hits The Mail Soon
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 22:40:52 -0700

Larry Allbritton wrote:

> Well it doesnt on mine.  It runs off about three screens to the right.
> How can I set my computer to read these type of messages?
> --
> Larry Allbritton
> B9472723

I have no problem reading HTML or plain text with Netscape Communicator, which
reads both. I wonder if you guys are using Internet Explorer.

As to the long lines, if you use Netscape, while you're in the mail program
reading mail (not sending mail), go to the top of your screen, & click on
"View".
In the column that results, click "Wrap long lines".  A check mark will appear
in
front of "Warp long lines".  Now, whenever one of those messages where the lines
go waaaaay off to the right comes up, you won't see it that way since they will
have been formatted, by Netscape, to be viewed in your normal screen window.

Hope that helps.

By the way, to CAT (California Assoc. Of Tiger Owners) members out there, the
stupendously GIANT (well, big anyway) July/August issue just went to the new
printer today and should be in the mail to you on Friday, Monday at the very
latest. (Remember, the monthly meeting is coming up next THURSDAY at the
luxurious
Der Wienershnitzel drive in in Orange County..details in the rag.) Look for the
color centerfold, and  lots of photos of the happenings at Tigers United in Big
Bear, all over the magazine, plus a report, and more great photos, on Tigers
seriously kicking everyone's butts (Cobras, Mustangs, Camaros, etc. etc.) at
Willow Springs Raceway a few weeks ago. Go Sunbeam!!

Steve Sage