"" SHELBY CAR SHOW---MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW!!!!! ""

To: "Tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "" SHELBY CAR SHOW---MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW!!!!! ""
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:44:48 -0700
TO ALL....

Once again the L.A. Shelby club is putting on the 6th annual Cobra Shelby
show.

Date: Oct 6th
Time: 10:00AM to 03:00PM
Place: Woodley Park Sepulveda Basin Burbank Exit off the 405 fwy.

For all of you who have attended this show, you know that this is a premier
show for charity, namely the Carroll Shelby Heart Fund.
This years guest speaker is Don Roberts Winner of 1968 B-Production in 289
Cobra.

The event is always attended by Jay Leno, the place is super and the food is
good.
2 years ago we had the largest attendance of the car groups, we had 31
TIGERS and as such, Mario Veltri the event chairman said, that we may have
to call the show : The Tiger show with Shelby's invited.
Lets do a repeat of this, and get behind this show, have some fun and show
our COLORS...

Any questions?? Just ask..

Jan Harde.... Packing for HOT AUGUST NIGHTS..... Can't wait...