Re: FW: Big Sky

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>,
Subject: Re: FW: Big Sky
From: Dave McDermott <dave.mcdermott@cusys.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 13:51:17 -0600
        Steve,

        Does that bring back memories. Let's not forget it was the
combination of a poor windshield defogger, the couple of years old yellowed
sidecurtains and the very small and yellowed rear soft top window that made
it such "fun" to drive in the rain. I think it would have been safer to have
the wet left sleeve.  The roll up windows are one of the many reasons I got
my first Tiger.

        Dave McDermott
        Former 57 MGA owner