Re: New Tiger, the journey begins

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <FRANK_BONIFAZI@HP-FtCollins-om4.om.hp.com>,
Subject: Re: New Tiger, the journey begins
From: "louabbot" <louabbot@mail.ameritel.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:55:10 -0500
Hi,
My Tiger ran temps close to what was mentioned in an earlier post. It never
boiled over, BUT the engine surged (fast then slow, then fast, etc.) I had
a serious time keeping it running at idle after warm-up. It would quit and
the carb would overflow gas causing a major concern. I suspect carb
adjustment. Have to dig it out of the garage to see what kind, I believe a
Holly (don't know size) was a rebuild. Suggestions before I put the whole
thing back together???