Re: Rally Tiger

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Rally Tiger
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 23:03:48 -0700

david duncanson wrote:

> .......There are lots of Rally and race films of Tigers in action during the
> 64/66
> season . If anyone is interested i'll be happy to post the
> information.-DSD........

Hello David:
I, for one, would be very interested in seeing your film list, and also
availability, if any, of buying copies.

Steve Sage

PS (To the list):
As to the insurance discussion, to the contrary of a couple of comments on the
list recently, I have had excellent results with AAA insurance when I had a
couple of major claims in the past with my '66 Tiger. They were very
responsive, didn't treat me as a criminal for making a claim, and even insisted
that some of the repair work done after a major crash be re-done by the body
shop, as they were not satisfied with the quality of the work. They even called
me after they had closed out the incident to remind me I hadn't applied for the
auto rental reimbursement I was due from the accident! This was about five
years ago and they may have changed, but I still insure with them as I was very
happy with the treatment. By the way, the current rates I pay on my '67 Alpine,
for full coverage as a daily driver, are very competitive.