Re: Rally Tiger

To: "Steve Sage" <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Rally Tiger
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 23:39:45 -0700
Steve,
I appreciate your post, and I did say that each case is dealt with on their
own merits, but read again what I said, I made specific reference to STATED
value, and as these cars get up there you have to consult with a company
that makes this their specialty.
You are correct the coverage would probably fit fine for a BEATER car and an
average everyday driver $ 5,000 to maybe the $ 12,000 range, but over that,
check your options, and get educated.
My advise was only given as a general for the god of all, and as the values
increase, and these cars are insured for values upwards of $ 30K, you need
to get the right coverage.
It was strictly offered as a guide to those interested, and as a
Professional opinion of 24 years of expertise in my field.
I would never try to advise in legal matters, give tax advise or try to
practice as a surgeon on weekends, nor should insurance advise be given by
non professionals.
I am sure that you will all make the prudent insurance decisions, and
protect that  GEM of yours.

Happy FuUUUn Beaming out there for the summer..

Jan...