From Florida With Sunbeam (long post #1)

To: CobMeister@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: From Florida With Sunbeam (long post #1)
From: NCDW21A@prodigy.com (MR PAUL R SHEAHAN)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 21:35:34, -0500
Colin,
     Being a resident of Florida(Apartment at Island Estates in
Clearwater), we heard you were coming and turned up the humidity.
You see we hear that those of you from where it is "the heat no the
humidity" should feel how most of us in the rest of the country
suffer, so we turned it on when we heard  you are coming to town.
Dan told us. Sorry Dan, we had to tell.  The pecans come from Georgia.
 They will try anything to steal our tourists.  The skinny women with
big hair we imported from New Mexico as we knew you would appreciate
it.   The skinny men with big trunks followed the big haired ladies.
The boiled peanuts came from Georgia.  It's a Jimmy Carter thing.
Road work is just a benefit we share with not only the tourists but
with the locals.  In that we don't pay a state income tax, the
government has to find a way to aggrivate everyone.  The rain is what
we call liquid sunshine.  The signals and flashers are for the
tourists.  It keeps them away from us.  The fourth car under tow by a
third car with 40' log cabin is from South Carolina.  No explaination
is necessary.  $1.37 a gallon.......No state income tax.  The sweat
is free.  It's a benefit for being in Florida.  It also keeps the
Canadians form coming back.
     Enjoy Pensacola.  Nice town.  Stand by for Mobile.  The most
humid and hottest place on earth other than Dayton, Ohio.  The Gulf
coast is a great place.
     All kidding aside, I am envious you found a nice Alpine.  I am
still looking.  Enjoy your trip and do come back to Florida in the
fall, winter, and spring.  It is the BEST!

Writing from my other home in North Carolina,

Paul R. Sheahan
B382001555
B382002177
B382100598