RE: From Florida With Sunbeam (long post #1)

To: NCDW21A@prodigy.com
Subject: RE: From Florida With Sunbeam (long post #1)
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:15:35 -0400
There is an series 5 Alpine for sale in Orlando.  Runs and stops, fairly
solid, some nice parts but a poor restoration that reportedly used up $9K.
The owner is moving to Europe and must sell the car.  He also has a very
nice bug eye that he sold unfinished - the point being he knows what a good
restoration is.  I don't know how much Alpines go for but I would say that
this is a $2000 car.  If interested call me, Brad - 407-261-8614 wk or him
407-331-3997.