Re: Fraud?

To: laifman@flash.net, mmeswarb@huntel.net
Subject: Re: Fraud?
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 18:08:52 EDT
The auctioneer, in selling a car, is acting as the seller's agent.  I'm sure
if a buyer has been taken for a ride the auctioneer would be very willing to
make things right by contacting the seller.  I would bet that if the auction
company is large and reputable they probably had the seller sign somthing
stating exactly what he was giving them to sell.

The auction company has the most to lose in this situation, their reputation.
I believe they are the first ones to contact.  I wouldn't advise anyone to
start writing to publications complaining about the auctioneer or seller until
an attempt had been made to set things right.

   Mark L.